|October 29, 2013 - December 30, 2013|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation, Personal and Sick Time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Full-time position with competitive wages and excellent benefit package.|
|Duties:||JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:|
1. Drives company-owned vehicles in order to transport residents to appointments or activities. Personally accompanies residents to appointments as needed.
2. Loads and unloads residents from the bus who are confined to wheelchairs.
3. Adheres to safety regulations when operating the bus and when assisting residents during travel.
4. Tests vehicle equipment such as lights, brakes, horns, and windshield wipers in order to ensure proper, legal operation.
5. Completes and maintains accurate accident and incident reports in a professional and timely manner.
6. Schedule appointments and other clerical duties.
7. Work as a Certified Nursing Assistant when needed.
|Qualifications:||SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:|
1. Must be in good standing on the Ga Nurse Aide Registry
2. Must possess a Ga. Driver's License and a good driving record.
3. Must be able to bend/stoop/squat/reach, push and pull repeatedely up to 7.5 hours per day.
4. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
5. High School graduate or equivalent; technical or vocational education preferred.
6. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
7. Must be able to complete clerical work in a timely manner, schedule appointments, and posess good writing skills.
8. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.